Monday, March 28, 2011

So it is here.

Well, almost here.

No hour-long breakfasts.
No post-lunch shopping and anjeer shakes at Big B.
No krishna dhabha on fridays and no more gossips on you-know-who.
No dowry-comparisons.
No foosball and no double horlicks or maggi at 5.

No sunday nights at the juice junction. No KV.
No more "buy 3 - get 5"s and  "flat 60% off"s and group-shoppings. No Marathahalli.
No Pilani vs Goa cricket matches and no more weekend TT.
No 405 vs 407 bullshit and no more BABIG crap.
No AOM or WOW.
No night treks and no more long walks.
No purple hazes and no more idling at the corner house.

No more Bangalore.

I convinced myself that this was necessary. For my career, I told myself. The right step to get into a good b-school, huh? It better be.

Because "change" is here. And it is being a real b****.

Miss me Bangalore. For I will miss you. More than you could imagine. For all that you have given me.

6 comments:

  1. You'll now get to know Hows a Bday in Hyderabad celebrated
    You'll now get to know hows it going on rides at 12 midnight
    You'll now get to know how much bava dance can thrill you
    You'll now get to know how it is shopping in HYD
    You'll now get to know how the weekends in hyd can amaze you
    You'll now get to know what is the real Telangana effect :P
    You'll now get to know the real cycoism :)

    Waiting for u in hyd :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manish...!! I would love to have a like button for ur comment...

    Nicely said, I Like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Oracle will miss u dear...have a g88 success in life...be in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we need to do all these things to get settled in our lives..... In college, we were happy. We didnt have surplus money with us but we were completely happy at that time.. But now we are earning so much and still we are not completely happy..

    Completeness in what we do is missing.... Just because we wanted to be rich.... Yes we have to be rich.. rich in terms of happiness but not in terms of money

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Admin: who?
    @Meenakshi: Thank you! I will.
    @Anonymous: Why do I get the feeling that this is Shankar Reddy?

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook